It’s always fun to shop for your Mom and find something special for her. Here are a few fun things that I found while looking for ideas.
Christmas gift guide Mom
1. Cook’s Books. This is probably the most amazing set ever, with recipes from the Essential New York Times Cookbook Classic Recipes for a New Century by Amanda Hesser; James Beard’s American Cookery; Joy of Cooking, 75th Anniversary Edition; Gourmet Today by Ruth Reichl; and The Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook by America’s Test Kitchen.
Not to mention, they make beautiful eye candy on a shelf! If prefers reading classic books to cooking, check this pretty bookshelf set.
It would be nice to explore the cook books together when you go home to visit.
2. Terrarium– how about putting a beautiful flowers inside. Here’s lots of other options in different shapes and designs for a terrarium, with flowers here. Without flowers in pretty designs here, here, here and here. I plan to give terrarium gifts with flowers in them to a few different people this year. They really brighten up a home or office and you can add your own flowers.
3. Silk robe. Something pretty and cheerful to brighten up her mornings.
4. Herb garden. This adorable kit has 8 varieties of organic seeds for planting once it’s warm outside, or for an indoor window herb garden.
6. Classic Mixer. Does every girl dream of one of these pretty mixers, or is it just me?
7. Perfume set. A few scents to match her mood.
8. Heritage blanket by Pendleton.
10. Festive glasses. A little touch of shine to add some sparkle to the day.
11. Travel tips France book, in case she’s planning an adventure. It’s hard to pick a favorite on the Christmas gift guide Mom board, but I think this book would be mine. It’s fun and vibrant and nice to dream about a trip to France.
13. Cashmere scarf. Nice and warm with a pretty stripe pattern.
14. Bath salts and lavender mist. Anything from Mullein & Sparrow. I will be telling you more about Anit’s great products soon.
Christmas gift guide mom