This gift guide for home features fun and cheerful gifts of affordable home decor all under $50. Who wouldn’t love a miniature mirror gallery for their hallway, gemstone looking wine stoppers or coasters where you can write little notes in chalk?
1. Gold rim stemless glasses.
2. Cheese knives. These cheese knives are based on mythology and would be a pretty addition to a cheese board, this is probably my fav item on the gift guide for home.
3. Paring knife box set. I have some of these knives and they last forever. This version with the colors makes it a nice accessory in the kitchen.
4. Chalkboard coasters you can leave little notes all around the house on these cute coasters
5. Zebra metallic gold decorative dish. This would be cute on a bookshelf or coffee table. Cute be a fun place to store jewelry in the bedroom.
6. Goose flower vase.
7. Decorative vase.
8. Mirror gallery. These mini mirrors are so cute and would look great in a hallway.
10. Apothecary Jar. These are so pretty in kitchens, bathrooms, on bookshelves or just about anywhere. You can use them to store things, empty or make a little terrarium. Here’s a few other apothecary jar options here, here, and here.
11. Enamel Decorative Box. Like the art deco feeling to this one.
13. White marble pastry board. Great gift from someone who loves to bake!
15. Wine bottle stoppers. Pretty way to keep your wine fresh.
I’m having a lot of fun putting together this gift guide for home filled with cute ideas. I’m getting some of my virtual Christmas shopping done, while hopefully inspiring you for some of yours at the same time~~
Did you guys shop on black Friday or cyber Monday? I didn’t, why does it feel like I got a late start when it’s only Dec 5? Oh wait, Christmas is only 20 days away, can’t believe it!