Now that black Friday is almost upon us I thought I’d get an early start on some holiday gift planning. I came across a few holiday 2013 makeup palettes that are almost too pretty to use. I think if I ever had the Chantecaille Wild Horses eyeshadows, I’d just have them on display~~ No??
So, if you have a beauty lover that your contemplating for, then this holiday 2013 makeup palette gift guide is an awesome place to start. There are 70 pretty palettes rounded up from all around the internet! Sadly, we missed out on the Givenchy limited edition eye shadow, but this list covers lots of options from embossed orchids to eyeshadows fashioned into pretty carousel horses. Ranging from drugstore beauty savers to super splurges, theres something pretty for everyone. Scroll alllllll the way down to the bottom for all the product info!
For splurge, I’d chose the Sisley Orchid. For save, it would have the be the Physicians Formula heart, totally Tati!
I’d love to know which is your favorite?!!?? If we missed an awesome palette, be sure to let us know so we can add it!
Ready for the holiday 2013 makeup list?
1. Chantecaille Wild Horses Eyeshadow & Blush Palette. The palette is for a totally good cause that you will like if your a horse lover like me. It was to bring awareness to the decline of land available in the U.S. for wild horses to help protect them.
2. Stila Garden Bliss Palette. Pretty little etched flowers. The cool thing about this palette is it’s for eyes, cheeks and face as an illuminizer.
3. Sisley Paris L’Orchidée Palette. The orchid with the sparkly gold is so pretty! This is another illuminating palette option.
4. Elf Studio Geometric Eye Shadow Palette. The best value in this roundup, 32 shades for only $6.00 from Target.
5. Pop Beauty Butterfly Bronze Blush Sunblossom. Half bronzer and half blusher!
6. Chantecaille Coral Reefs Palette. They did a whole series on endangered species. Some of the proceeds go towards research to protect endangered coral reefs, not to mention the colors are beautiful.
7. Top Shop Orion Eye Shadow Palette. Perfect fall colors.
8. Dior Cherie Bow Eyecolor palette.
9. Guerlain Crazy Meteorites Compact limited edition holiday 2013. Beauty editors have sworn by the meteorites illuminating series for years. This color combo is gorgeous!
10. Chantecaille Elephants. I’m kind of obsessed with this series, love that it’s for a good cause.
11. Stila Written in the Stars Eyeshadow Palette. It’s on sale for only $9.00 for 12 colors!
12. Yves Saint Laurent Parisian Night Blush Radiance Blush. Oh la la.
13. Laura Mercier limited edition baked eyeshadow. The black and white is cute!
14. Physicians Formula powder palette mineral glow pearls blush.
15. Clarins Collector Sun Bronzer Palette splendours collection at Macy’s.
16. Laura Mercier face illuminator spellbound limited edition.
17. Clarins splendours colour quartet & liner eye palette.
18. Clarins limited edition eye quartet mineral palette.
19. Sue Devitt hydrating marine minerals destination eye palette
20. Wet n Wild Fergie eyeshadow palette center stage collection.
21. Paul & Joe art deco eye palette
22. Giorgio Armani high voltage 24 hour eyes to kill eyeshadow. Sounds like a James Bond movie, right?
23. Smashbox love me eyeshadow palette limited edition by Curtis Kulig.
24. Stila dancing with the stars blush powder.
25. Sephora Pantone Universe color theory shadow block elemental.
26. Stila snow angel palette shaped like a snowflake. At $18 on sale this is the best value with 12 cheek colors and 18 eye colors!
27. Stila Countless Color Pigments. There are tons of color combos available and they are on sale right now for only $8.00 each!
28. Laura Mercier limited edition white magic holiday 2013 illuminating eye color.
29. Laura Mercier baked eye color. I definately have to see this one on. It looks all vintagy and gilded.
30. MAC divine night mineralize eyeshadows
32. Victoria’s Secret ultimate shimmer shadow duo sparkle & shine eyeshadow.
33. Clarins graphic expression face and blush powder
34. Christian Dior 5 couleurs golden winter holiday look eyeshadow palette.
35. Bobbi Brown nude glow shimmer brick
36. Shiseido limited edition eye color bar
37. Shu Uemura heartful pink parallel princess collection
38. Nars cheek palette soul shine.
39. Sephora Pantone Universe elemental energy eye palette. 16 shades for $38
40. Paul & Joe self select eyeshadows. the paul and joe beauty is hard to come by so if this source doesn’t work for you just google paul and joe self select eye shadow for other options.
42. Paul & Joe limited edition color face powder.
43. Urban Outfitters evil eye palette.
44. Giorgio Armani eccentrico face palette multicolor illuminator.
45. Illamasqua paranormal palette. this one isn’t as decorative as some of the others, but the color combo is really fun!
46. Jill Stuart my dear strawberry collection velvet eyes.
47. Jill Stuart my dear strawberry collection.
48. Anna Sui rose cheek color.
49. Nars blush palette adult content holiday limited edition. i can’t see that NARS but together a very decorative palette like they have in seasons past, but if you find one let me know.
50. Chanel OMBRES MATELASSÉES Eyeshadow Palette
51. Smashbox must have metallics.
52. Wet n Wild Fergie shimmer palette. drugstore beauty from Walgreens for only $5.99.
53. NYC individual eyes custom palette
54. Milani illuminating face powder.
55. Maybelline expertwear luminous lights eyeshadow quad.
56. Avon eye cream swirls limited edition.
57. Bobbi Brown sequin shimmer brick for eyes.
58. Revlon custom eyes shadow liner.
59. Burberry splash eye palette water resistant beachwear.
60. Christian Dior Limited edition lip and nail palette. This will sell out.
61. Burberry complete eye palette.
62. Maybelline eye studio color pearls marbelized eyeshadow
63. Paul & Joe limited edition carousel horse eyeshadow in color Montmarte. I could only find this in a few places. If this link doesn’t work, you can also try ASOS.
64. Christian Dior 5 couleurs star palette exclusive to Nordstrom.
65. Paul & Joe Paul & Joe limited edition pressed powder UV holiday 2013. On sale right now at ASOS.
66. Physicians Formula sexy booster blush at Target! How cute is this, and it’s only $8.50?!!!
67. Physicians Formula sexy booster sexy glow bronzer from Ulta. It’s only $13.99 and so fun~
68. Physicians Formula cashmere wear ultra smoothing blush from Target!
69. Christian Dior golden jungle palette limited edition. Love the leopard pattern!
70. Physicians Formula happy booster baked bronze at Target. With the cute heart like that, it’s totally Tati, have to try!
Holiday 2013 makeup palettes roundup of limited edition makeup palettes. The ultimate holiday 2013 makeup gift guide.
Incoming search terms:
- ボビイブラウン fashion week exclusive eye palette