I’m pleased to share that my link Interview with Adriano Goldschmied was chosen this week.
This is my second appearance in the IFB roundup, so in case you missed the first, you can find here Best Kept French Beauty Secret.
I’ve mentioned IFB before here, but for those just joining the blog, IFB has created a community of over 50,000 fashion related blogs. Each week, IFB choses the 20 most compelling links of those submitted, and those chosen share that list with you.
Please check my link and the curation of other amazing links featured in the list below.
One of the things I love the most about blogging is that there are both actions and reactions in content. Action: making, creating, styling. Reaction: commentary, reviewing, dissecting. It satisfies both the heady space fashion can sometimes occupy, as well as occupying our two little hands. This week we have a great combination of things you can do and things to think about, and heck a couple of things you can put on your summer wishlist.
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Afternoon Social: The 5 Best Sites for Beauty Tutorials
- Attire Club: Dressing Up For Heavy Men
- Buy Any Means Necessary: 7 Jumpsuits To Jump For!
- Carly Tati: Interview with Adriano Goldschmied
- Chic Musings: DIY: Bohemian-inspired Metal Chain Foot Harness
- Christie Moeller: Logo Shirts, Say What?
- Cyeoms: DIY. Leather Hospital Bracelet
- Fashion Is Evolution: My Wedding DIY Party
- Fashion Moriarty: Fashion Journalism: the preserve of the elite?
- Fashion Thrill: Why is Hemp Seed Oil good for your skin
- Fashion Trends & More: 11 Thrifting Tips & Tricks
- Incognito: The State of Street Style Photography
- Kat Skull: The Cutest Bow Sandals Under $50
- Kristina J: How To Make A Tuxedo Skirt
- Last Year Girl: Vintage Tips for Summer City Style
- Olive Brown: Prada kills it again with mens AW13 campaign
- Runway to Style: The Resort 2014 Bestseller Collections
- Some Like It Lovely: Measuring Our Self Worth Through Social Media
- Style Bizarre: Get the Style of: Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones
- Voguette: Marant for H&M