I spend so much time on the blog wether it’s working on content for carlytati.com or photo work. It’s easy to lose track of time and forget to keep up with what’s going on around the web. This week, I thought I’d make an effort to read more and wanted to share some of things I read around the web this week in a new segment, Link Luvin’.
What are some of your favorite links this week?
1. Vogue: The 2013 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Finalists. I always love to see new talent and the CFDA/Vogue fashion fund is a powerful tool to enable emerging talent resources and exposure they need to succeed.
2. HGTV: 5 DIY Christmas Centerpieces Under $25. This one is pretty awesome, easy to make items that look great and totally budget friendly. For the striped cardboard trees, you might even have everything you need at the house already!
3. Real Simple: 24 Make-Ahead Thanksgiving Recipes. The pumpkin cheesecake is looking totally amazing and could be a fun option for or addition to pumpkin pie.
5. NYCgo.com: Planning a trip to NYC? Lots of great info here on things to do and see in New York City. I check in here from time to time to see new restaurants and for inspo on things to do in the city.
6. Grazia.it: Get Jennifer Lawrence’s Hunger Games: Catching Fire London Premiere Beauty Look. She’s been the talk of the town lately with her new haircut.
7. Buzz Feed: The Numbers Behind Victoria’s Secret and It’s Iconic Fashion Show. Really interesting business statistics behind the brand and the buzz of their annual Victoria’s Secret fashion show.
That’s all for this week! TGIF! What are your weekend plans?